Client services and information are confidential. Written authorisation is required from you to release any information.
- Please turn off your mobile phone for your optimal journey
- Your scheduled session is set aside for you so please be on time
- 48 hour cancellation notice is required to avoid being charged on your next appointment
- You will be draped with towels and at no time will private parts be exposed
- You will have a chat with your therapist to discuss your session
- I understand that my massage therapist or I may end the session at any time for any reason
- Inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law
I acknowledge that massage therapy is not a substitute for medical examination or diagnosis, and it is recommended that a physician be seen for that service.
It is my choice to receive massage as a form of therapy.
I understand that treatment given is designed to address the care and prevention of myofascial pain and dysfunction.
I also understand that at any time I feel pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately inform my massage therapist so they adjust.
I have stated my pertinent medical conditions, and will update the massage therapist of any changes in my health status.
I understand that my failure to do so may post a threat to my health and/physical well being and I hold harmless Soul Solutions Holistic Spa and my massage therapist from any liability whatsoever arising from failure on my part.
I understand that Soul Solutions Spa may use my email address and / or mobile number to contact me in related to my booking(s) or active offers that I can benefit from.
By my electronic signature below, I agree to the massage policy, client agreement and marketing consent above.